Born in Bulgaria in 1953. He graduated from the Art Lyceum in Kazanlak (1968-1972). He studied in Sofia’s Fine Arts Academy with Professor P. Panayotov 1972-1978. From 1985 to 1991 he was professor at the Academy of Fine Arts in Sofia. Since 1991 he has been living and working in Athens and Vytina, where he pioneered the establishment of the Arcadian Museum of Art and History. He has presented numerous individual exhibitions and participated in many group exhibitions in Greece and abroad. His artwork is part of many private and museum collections.